Knowledgebase: GENERAL ACCOUNT INQUIRIES
ACCOUNT CONSOLIDATION / ACCOUNT MOVES
Posted by Debbie M on 15 December 2008 11:39 PM
Often times, customers find that they have multiple accounts that they would like to consolidate into one. To move a domain into another EnCirca account, please follow the directions below. However, please note that if it is a .travel domain moving to another UIN, you must initiate an internal transfer here:|
All other internal transfers can be done following the directions below. Please let me know if you need any further assistance.
First, you will need the client's customer handle (CUST-XXXX) and also your customer handle(CUST-XXXX). This will be listed the account information.
TO INITIATE THE MOVE:
1. Login to the losing customer's account.
2. Click on ACCOUNT MOVES --> ACCOUNT MOVES on the left navigation bar.
3. Type in the domain name to be moved, the losing customer handle, and the gaining (new) customer handle.
4. Hit continue
TO ACCEPT THE NEW TRANSFER:
1. Login to gaining customer/new account
2. Go to the left navigation bar: Account Moves -> Pending Moves
3. Type in your customer handle
4. Then click on the domain name in question
5. Then click on ACK transfer to accept the transfer