INTERNAL ACCOUNT MOVES
Posted by - NA - on 29 December 2008 10:06 AM
Please note that .TRAVEL INTERNAL TRANSFERS must be done through an OWNER TRANSFER. All other domains may be transferred using these account move directions:|
First, you will need the client's customer handle (CUST-XXXX) and also your customer handle(CUST-XXXX). This will be listed the account information.
TO INITIATE THE MOVE:
1. Login to the losing customer's account.
2. Click on ACCOUNT MOVES --> ACCOUNT MOVES on the left navigation bar.
3. Type in the domain name to be moved, the losing customer handle, and the gaining (new) customer handle.
4. Hit continue
TO ACCEPT THE NEW TRANSFER:
1. Login to gaining customer/new account
2. Go to the left navigation bar: Account Moves -> Pending Moves
3. Type in your customer handle
4. Then click on the domain name in question
5. Then click on ACK transfer to accept the transfer